A $1000 Scholarship for Students
Honestopinion.tech was built by Brian Kevron and maintained by Honest Opinion team. We have engaged our self in reviewing Laptops, Tablets and various Tech Gadgets. Not only does our team review the products but also deal with frequently asked Q&A’s and Buyers Guide for assisting the user in their product selection from any category.
We believe in unbiased opinions, therefore none of our recommendations are paid or sponsored. Each of the suggested product is hand-picked and tested. We have curated the list of top 10 products in various categories like Best Laptop for Architecture Students, Best Laptop for Engineering Students, Best Laptop for Programming etc.
Introducing this scholarship is our way of contributing to the society. We realize that education is not cheap nowadays, and a student, apart from being bright and brilliant, must have financial assets to meet his/her educational needs. We, therefore, take it as our privilege to help talented people succeed. Each year “HonestOpinion” will award one student a scholarship worth $1,000.
Who can Apply?
Whether you’re a secondary school student, undergraduate or a post-graduate you can apply. All you need is a valid student identification card of an educational institute. Any other applications will be disregarded.
How to Participate?
Indeed, this part is really simple. All you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Email us your details at email@example.com along with the area of study and we’ll provide you a topic to write an article.
- The article must be unique and syntactically mistake free.
- Submissions must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF format
- Only English language submissions will be accepted
- Submit your essay/article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Student Scholarship-2018.”
Student Details to be sent in first mail:
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone, And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University
- College/School ID proof.
- Area of Study
How will we choose the winner?
After the end date of 31st May 2018, we will shortlist 5 Best articles among all that have been sent to us.
We’ll publish all those 5 articles one after other on our site and social media pages — after every week. The one that is most loved/viewed by our audience will be declared the winner. We will also formally write an article about how we selected the winner with the following statistics. Our major criteria will be analyzed through Google Analytics metrics like Bounce rate, Bounce time, exit ratio, social shares etc.
- Student must send written essay/article before the deadline of May 31, 2018
- The winner can expect our check delivered to him/her by August 15, 2018
The $1,000 scholarship amount will be directly sent to winner via Cheque, Paypal or Payoneer.
Have any more Questions? Feel free to ask by contacting us.