Ever since Microsoft announced the new system requirements for Windows 11, users have been looking for a workaround to bypass the restrictions. In fact, Microsoft itself has relaxed the rules to some degree. If you have TPM 1.2, you can bypass TPM 2.0 and CPU check with Microsoft’s official registry hack. Not to mention that there are several other methods to bypass Windows 11 CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, RAM and Online Account requirements. So in this tutorial, we bring an in-depth tutorial to skip all the minimum system requirements and installing Windows 11 on unsupported systems. On that note, let’s get to the tutorial.
Bypass Windows 11 (2022) CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, and RAM Requirements
We have mentioned all the steps to bypass Windows 11 minimum system requirements in this article. You can use Rufus to clean install Windows 11 while removing all restrictions. You can also apply Windows Update even on incompatible PCs. Finally, we have also included the official workaround from Microsoft. You can expand the table below and jump to the section of your choice.
Bypass all Windows 11 system requirements with Rufus
Rufus is a free and open source format utility used to create a bootable USB drive for Windows 11 and Linux operating systems. It is a great tool that also allows you to bypass all system requirements of Windows 11. Latest version of Rufus allows you to bypass TPM, Secure Boot, 4GB RAM limit and even account requirement online recently introduced in Windows 11 Pro and Home. .
On that note, let’s go ahead and learn how to skip all Windows 11 minimum system requirements.
1. First, go ahead and download the latest version of Rufus (3.18 or later, free) from the link here.
2. Next, download the official Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft website (visit) for free. Follow our linked guide for detailed instructions.
3. After that, plug a USB drive into your PC and launch Rufus. It will automatically detect the USB drive. Now click on “Select” to load Windows 11 ISO image.
4. Here, select Windows 11 ISO image that you recently downloaded.
5. After that, click “Begin” to create Windows 11 bootable USB.
6. A pop-up window will instantly appear on the screen once you click start. Here you can disable all System requirements for Windows 11, including TPM, 4 GB of RAM, Secure Boot and an online Microsoft account. Additionally, you can also opt out of data collection and similar. Finally click on “OKAY“, and the bootable flash drive will be ready in a few minutes.
To note: Rufus does not bypass the CPU requirement, for which we have mentioned additional steps below.
7. Now plug the USB drive into your target machine and clean install of Windows 11, as you usually do. You will not encounter any errors. If you have an unsupported processor, skip to the next step.
Additional Steps to Bypass Windows 11 CPU Requirements
1. For users who do not have a Windows 11 supported CPU and get the “This PC cannot run Windows 11” error, don’t worry. Just press “Shift + F10” to open the command prompt window. Here, type
regedit and press Enter.
2. This will open Registry Editor. Now access the below path.
3. Here, right click on “Configuration” and choose New -> Key.
4. After that, rename it to “
LabConfig” and press Enter.
To note: If LabConfig is already present under Configuration, immediately skip to step 5.
5. Once the LabConfig key is created, select it and right-click in the empty space in the left pane. Here choose New -> DWORD Value (32 bit).
6. Rename it
BypassCPUCheck and press Enter.
7. Now double click on it and change the value data to
1. Click “OK” to close the Registry Editor and Command Prompt window.
8. After that, click on the back button in the upper left corner.
9. Now, click “Next”, and you won’t encounter the error this time. So here is how you can bypass CPU check in Windows 11.
How to Bypass TPM Check During Windows 11 Updates
While users have successfully installed Windows 11 on ineligible PCs, official Windows updates fail to install due to system requirements checks during dynamic updates. Well, that’s to be expected since Microsoft has already stated that they cannot guarantee future updates on incompatible PCs.
So, if Windows updates are not installing on your Windows 11 PC due to some missing requirements, then this method will help you fix the problem. A developer named AveYo has developed a script that automatically bypasses configuration requirements using a Product Server trick. Here’s how it works.
1. Go ahead and open the script’s GitHub page. Here, click Code -> Download ZIP in the upper right corner.
2. Next, extract the ZIP file on your Windows 11 PC and open the folder.
3. Now go to “bypass11” folder and right click on “Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd“. Here, select “Execute as administrator” in the context menu. If you get a security prompt, click More Info -> Run Anyway.
4. A command prompt window will open informing you that the bypass has been applied.
5. Now go ahead and check for updates on your Windows 11 PC, and you can install them without any problem. Before installation, the setup wizard may ask you to accept the risk before installing updates on your incompatible PC. Accept it, and you are good to go. If that doesn’t work, restart the PC and try again.
6. If you want remove bypass patch from your system, run the same script again and it will be removed instantly.
Bypass Windows 11 CPU and TPM Requirements (Official Microsoft Method)
Besides third-party tips, Microsoft also has detailed instructions on how to bypass CPU and TPM requirements when upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. That said, you need at least a TPM 1.2 chip for this method to work. Here’s how.
1. Press the Windows key and type “regedit“. Now open Registry Editor.
2. Here, paste the under the path in the address bar of Registry Editor and press Enter. This will take you directly to the next path.
3. Next, right-click on “MoSetup” in the left sidebar and choose New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Rename it
AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU and press Enter.
5. Now double click on the new key to open it. Here, Walk in
1 in the value data field and click “OK”.
6. You can now close Registry Editor and restart your pc to apply the changes. If you have already downloaded Windows 11 ISO image, right click on it and choose “Mount”.
8. The Windows 11 ISO image will be mounted as an external disk. Next, open File Explorer and navigate to the mounted drive. Here, double-click “setup.exe” to start the upgrade process.
9. Click the “Next” button and accept the warning that you are going to run Windows 11 on an incompatible PC. That’s it. You can now officially upgrade to Windows 11, bypassing CPU and TPM checks.
Remove Windows 11 System Restrictions on Unsupported PCs
So, these were the three easy ways to skip Windows 11 minimum system requirements. With the first method, you can install Windows 11 cleanly and the second method allows you to apply future updates on your Windows 11 PC. The third method allows you to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on incompatible PCs. Anyway, it all comes from us. If you want to enable or disable fast startup on Windows 11, follow our linked article. And to install Android apps on Windows 11, we have a dedicated guide for that. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below.